1/15/10

Recordings

Neurosis / Tribes of Neurot Discography:
  • Pain Of Mind - Album - Alchemy Records 1987
  • Aberration - EP - Lookout! Records 1989
  • The Word As Law - Album - Lookout! Records 1990
  • Empty - EP - Allied Records 1990
  • Virus 100 - Album (Comp) Saturday Night Holocaust - Alternative Tentacles 1992
  • Souls At Zero - Album - Alternative Tentacles 1992, Neurot Recordings 2000
  • Enemy Of The Sun - Alternative Tentacles 1993, Neurot Recordings 2000
  • Rebegin - EP - Alley Sweeper 1995
  • Silver Blood Transmission - Album - Release Entertainment 1995
  • Through Silver In Blood - Album - Relapse Records 1996
  • Locust Star - EP - Relapse Records 1996
  • Static Migration - Album - Release Entertainment 1998
  • In These Black Days: A Tribute To Black Sabbath Volume No. Six - EP - Children Of The Grave Hydra Head Records 1999
  • Times Of Grace - Album - Relapse Records 1999
  • Sovereign - EP - Neurot Recordings 2000
  • A Sun That Never Sets - Album - Relapse Records 2001
  • A Sun That Never Sets - DVD - Relapse Records 2002
  • Official Bootleg.01.Lyon.France.11.02.99 - Album - Neurot Recordings 2002
  • Neurosis & Jarboe - Album - Neurot Recordings 2003
  • Official Bootleg.02.Stockholm.Sweden.10.15.99 - Album - Neurot Recordings 2003
  • The Eye Of Every Storm - Album - Neurot Recordings 2004
  • Given To The Rising - Album - Neurot Recordings 2007
  • Honor Found in Decay - Album - Neurot Recordings 2012
Video Game Soundtrack Drum Work:

11 comments:

  1. I became a fan at the tail end of Souls at Zero. Enjoyed the ride ever since.
    Thanks for making music!
    ~A~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Word As Law. Told you this was for the benefit of my memory!
    Added "Empty" EP as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. apparently my memory is no better as I got the title wrong.
    Here's another on "Discharged 7" on Allied

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about a complete show history? Or somewhat complete, at least...
    Also, "The Thing that Ate Floyd", and "Empty" (Your Choice Live Series version).

    ReplyDelete
  5. A complete live show listing would be a daunting task, but I really like the idea.

    When Neurosis toured regularly we would play upwards of 200 shows or more in a year. It would surely need to be a collaborative effort to wade through the blur.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can certainly dig in and send whatever I have of show dates. Some years more than others.
    -henrykrinkle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I somehow have it all. I can remember the day that I was walking with a friend down the hallway of my high school, talking about how Neurosis was my favorite band. I think it was around 89. It's 2010 and Neurosis is still my favorite band. Over the years your music has directly affected my artwork. My first major shirt design was drawn in 37 hours with A Sun That Never Sets on repeat the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fuckin awesome you work on videogames as well. lets see a jason roeder solo album ya?
    -del

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jason Roeder's Air Force.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Short Wave Warfare

    ReplyDelete